Size: 20" x 16"
Size: 12"x 10"
A self motivated, perseverant, never giving up artist, participating in all competitions available, discovering and inventing new places to show!
A past co-curator for Café 111 Lisgar, in the building of City of Ottawa
- Foyer Gallery, Ottawa: http://foyergallery.com/
- Glebe Fine Arts Association https://glebefineartshow.ca/
- Nepean Fine Arts League: https://nepeanfineartsleague.com/
- West Carleton Arts Society http://westcarletonartssociety.weebly.com/
- Ottawa School of Art https://artottawa.ca/
- Ontario Architects Association,
- Association of Romanian Architects.
Showing in at least 4 solo shows per year, (before Covid 19), some in dedicated galleries like Atrium Gallery at Centerpointe in 2018, 2012, 2011, Foyer Gallery and Rothwell Gallery. Also successful solo shows are taking place in restaurants and cafes, sometimes invited many years in a row at the same place, like in Bluebird Coffee, Green Door Restaurant, the Table Restaurant, Biagio’s, etc.
2020 was to be the best year, with a solo show every month, and some months, in the summer, even 3 shows at the same time.
I describes my style as “luminism”! In Romanian, Luminita means “little light” so, no surprisingly IT’S ALL ABOUT THE LIGHT!
Collections in Europe, USA, Australia, New Zeeland and Canada. Illustrations for “Bee Paradise, “a poetry book published in Canada, and other poetry books published in Australia, Romania and USA.
The Heart Institute at the Civic Hospital had a competition for ceiling tiles to be painted for 30 rooms, for patients to see a peaceful scene on the ceiling while they are being treated. I was extremely excited and proud to win one of them, paint it and show it.